2012 Halloween Video Contest!
Hi ourWorld fans!! Zoe here with an amazing chance to win a lot of GEMS!
Are you ready for the 2012 ourWorld Halloween Video Contest?!
The Theme: ourWorld Halloween!
Please choose a story title from our list (located under the rules section below) and create a story from it! Be creative! Dress yourself up with Halloween items, deck out your Condo, and tell us a spooky, scary, silly, fun ourWorld Halloween story with one of our provided story titles! Definitely, get your friends to help!
(READ ON FOR THE RULES!)
How to Enter:
1. Choose ONE title from the list below and make your video! Be creative! Your time limit is 3 minutes. No videos longer than 3 minutes, please.
-How I Survived the Aliens
-The Night at the Graveyard
-Halloween Dance Party
-The Haunted Woods
-When the Clock Strikes at Midnight
2. Should include your decorated Condo in your ourWorld Story Video!
3. Upload your ourWorld Story video to YouTube. If you need help on how to do this, check out this link: YouTube Help
4. Please include your ourWorld name (or names if it’s a collaboration) in the ‘Description’ field of your video on YouTube. We can’t give you any prizes if you don’t include your ourWorld name!
5. Once your video is uploaded to YouTube, send us the link by using the ‘Share’ button, choosing ‘Email’, and addressing it to:
October 31st at Midnight P.S.T.
1st Place – 1000 Gems
2nd Place – 500 Gems
3rd Place – 250 Gems
Entries will be judged by the ourWorld staff based on the use of ourWorld in the video, story elements, and overall presentation. The winners will be announced and prizes awarded in November!
All valid entries will receive a special Gem award!
- Videos should not be longer than 3 minutes in length.
- No more than one entry per member.
- Include your ourWorld name in the “Description” field of your video.
- If your video is a collaboration and you’d like to split the prize, include the usernames of everyone involved.
- Content should come primarily from ourWorld. Feel free to add additional sounds, dialog, effects, or text to best tell your story.
- Content should be all-ages appropriate. Keep the video G-rated.
- Include your Condo in the video.
- Entries that do not meet the rules and requirements will be disqualified.
This is a copy of the official topic. Official one: http://web1.ourworld.com/ow/linkpage.jsp?env=home&page=blog
Well you heard Zoe! Get going! Good luck to everyone, have fun and remember to make it spooktacular!
Are you going to enter the contest? Leave us a comment!