Meet My Valentine Game
Since Valentine’s Day is this Thursday, I thought I’d do a little something special. This week’s game is a totally lovable Spot The Difference game, categorized under Puzzle Games, called Meet My Valentine. Meet My Valentine is the romantic, funny, and adorable story of a girl and the boy she has a crush on, and a date in the park gone wrong, which you must save by spotting the differences. Weatherby in Wonderland has challenges to complete this game, and you can win gaming badges, throwables, and Flow from them! Plus, it’s just the thing to get you in the mood for Valentine’s Day.
Here are some tips:
- When looking for differences, focus on the small details of the scene.
- Once you’ve played the game a couple times and know all the differences, this game is remarkably easy.
- If the timer runs out, don’t freak out! You’ll get a second scene to make up for yourself and perhaps get more points, and those scenes are pretty funny.
- Sometimes there are more differences than are listed, and if you can catch these quickly before the page turns you’ll gain bonus points.
- You can play without hints for a challenge.
For those of you who celebrate Singles Awareness Day rather than Valentines’ Day, or just aren’t very into the mooshy-gooshy love stuff, I’m planning an epic quest for next week. Stay tuned!