Game of the Week: Bejeweled 2
Hey everyone… well, I better rush this since I’m going to fencing in a few minutes…
I believe everyone’s probably heard of this week’s game, Bejeweled. This Matching game was suggested by Neon Liz. The concept is simple- you make rows of three gems and rack up points to get to the next level. This game gives a very good amount of Flow, plus Veronica in Soho has a series of preliminaries and quests where you can win coins, badges, and temporary Flow-boosting bling like The Crown!
This game is borderline laptop friendly, since it requires moving fast, at least in Action Mode.
Here are some tips:
- If you get a Hyper Cube, try saving it for when you really need it.
- Careful- power gems can destroy Hyper Cubes.
- When playing Action Mode, don’t try to make long cascades and chains, just match as quickly as possible. You won’t run out of moves- the game will make sure of that.
- When playing Classic, make matches towards the bottom so you don’t run out of moves.
- Try to gather multiple power gems into one area so that they start a chain.
Well that’s it then– I’m off to fencing and you’re off to play the game!
If you have a suggestion, feel free to comment, message, add me and chat, or any other way of getting in touch with me. Be sure (if you don’t contact me through ourWorld) to leave your ourWorld name, ’cause if you don’t, I’ll just have to use your Disqus or Facebook name or whatever… I only have one more game on my list so suggest away! How about this: The first person to suggest a game gets a free virtual cookie. Actually, anyone who suggests a game gets a box of virtual cookies. I’m that desperate…