ourWorld AMB: Account Member Banned
ourWorld has taken precautions to defend themselves against hackers, scammers, and evil players! Certain words are automatically flagged without warning. These words may include the terms “hack,” “password,” “scam,” “security,” “account,” or other similar terms. All chat logs are saved and any conversations that have been flagged will be reviewed by ourWorld employees. If they read anything about hacking or scamming then they will automatically ban accounts for up to 24-72 hours and sometimes indefinitely. Please take a moment to read these guidelines for expected behavior.
Note: this is not a complete list of rules but suggestions for how to best keep out of trouble.
- Don’t be a jerk. Treat others as you like to be treated. Treat others badly then no cookies for you. Treat others kindly then cookies for everyone.
- Don’t harass others. No hateful comments whether racial, sexual, or religious. If you don’t have anything nice to say then shutup ^_^
- Don’t promote illegal activity. Yes, we all love pirated music, but please don’t discuss it on ourWorld. Or else your booty will be theirs, arrrg.
- Don’t ask for gifts. It doesn’t make for good conversation and it’s rude. Not even ourWorld has infinite moneys.
- Don’t be excessively vulgar, abusive, or annoying. There’s a difference between, “Darn, I suck at this game” and “Damn, you suck at life.” Minimal use of swear words is allowed on ourWorld. Extreme profanity will automatically be censored by ourWorld’s chat filter and anything more than that will be flagged for further review.
- Don’t link to inappropriate material. We know there are other websites out there, and some of them are pretty awesome. ourWorld has no problem with users sharing links, as long as they’re not pornographic or inappropriate. ourWorld will ban accounts for inappropriate links.
- Choose your username and avatar wisely. Offensive, obscene, or pornographic usernames are not tolerated. Account names that are created purely to antagonize other users (“SkyeISgayLMAO”) will be banned permanently without warning.
It is entirely up to the discretion of Last Cookie staff and appointed moderators to interpret and enforce the rules above. If you feel that you’ve been wronged, whether through the enforcement of these rules or through the violation of these rules then please contact us with the details. Thanks.