Is ourWorld Residency Worth It?
If you’re a tourist (or non-resident) then you might be thinking, “hmmm… -scratches chin while contemplating- …is buying residency really worth my money?”
Well in order for you to answer the residency question, you will have to answer these questions:
- Do you hate ads or do you like ads?
- Do you want additional gems to those you’ve earned from ads?
- Do you want access to locations like the beach and Soho park?
- Do you want to trade items on the marketplace?
- Do you want a bigger condo?
- Do you want a flow boost to level up faster?
- Do you want a bigger inventory to store more items?
- Do you want exclusive resident monthly items?
- Would you like the monthly Key Prize from the dungeon?
With these things considered, you can figure out if you want to be a resident in ourworld. If you don’t have money to buy residency, then a compromise could be buying a resident’s pass for 1 or 3 months. Resident passes give you all the incentives as regular residency, but you do not receive gems.
Your next step would be deciding on Zoes Club membership.
Disclaimer: We are affiliated with ourWorld. However, this post was written by a guest author with an unbiased opinion. We have only informed you about the benefits of Residency. We let you decide for yourself if it’s worth it or not.
Are you a resident or in Zoe’s Club?
What do you think? Is it worth it?