Touch the Bubbles Game
Hey everyone! Sorry I’m a little late with this… (a little late as in I usually post it at like 7 in the morning). Well… You know Tuesday, it’s the day between ughhh and meh. So, here I am to spice up your Tuesday with another game!
This week’s game is a fast-paced Arcade game where you slash bubbles with a sword to make them go POP! In Touch The Bubbles 3 (yes, there are two earlier versions, but they aren’t on ourWorld) you have to pop all the bubbles while avoiding red areas. This can be harder than it seems!
Here are some tips:
- When the bubbles pop, they make a bright flash of color that can be very distracting, especially if they’re big bubbles. Don’t get distracted!
- Some levels, like Levels 14, 17, and 19, are difficult to get through, but once you get the hang of them they’re really ridiculously easy.
- If you don’t want to play the whole game, you can pick a level through the Level Selector.
- After finishing all 20 normal levels, there are a few extra-special bonus levels, each of which has its own trick… (hint: never believe anyone who offers you money.)
- There are a few achievements for doing really easy things that no one would think of.
Now, go pop some bubbles! <(O.o)>* hey, he’s popping a bubble, okay?
If you’d like to suggest a game, leave a comment on this post, my forum profile, or my ourWorld profile! (remember, if you suggest a game, I’ll tell the world that you suggested it… you could be famous…)