Ultimate Leprechauns game
This week’s game is another holiday-themed spot-the-difference game. Ultimate Leprechauns, located under Puzzle games, is all about four leprechauns who travel the world on a quest to challenge the luck o’ the Irish, participating in extreme sports like waterskiing, break dancing, and bungee jumping. Weatherby in Wonderland has challenges to complete this game, where you can win throwable items, game badges, and Flow!
Here are some tips:
- Whenever there’s a scene with water, there tends to be at least one tiny difference in the water.
- Always look at the pipe, the ale mug, the pot of gold, and the violin- they’re in every scene, and sometimes they’re one of the differences.
- Colors count as differences!
- Watch the leprechauns’ hands and arms! These seem to disappear a lot…
- Small details are important!
- Once you get used to some of the differences, the game gets a lot easier.
- You can play without hints for a challenge.
Now, I wish you the luck o’ the Irish playing Ultimate Leprechauns! (And I’m allowed to do that. I’m part Irish myself.)
Have a favorite game you want to see featured on OGC? Leave me a comment on this post or on my forum profile, or if you see me in ourWorld you can tell me then! I’m always up for suggestions…