Thank you for your interest in writing for ourgemcodes.com. We appreciate all our authors. We are, however, determined to maintain a highly structured and well-organized site. If your articles are ourWorld-related and we find them helpful then we will publish your material. Before we can publish your amazing posts, you’ll need to know those boring things called rules and ranks!
OGC Author Ranks:
- Members – Someone who’s registered on ourgemcodes.
- Contributors – Someone who’s registered to ourgemcodes and OGC Forums.
- Authors – Someone who’s registered and may publish posts to ourgemcodes.
- Editors – Someone who’s registered and may publish posts AND edit posts on ourgemcodes.
- Admins – The person who does the technical aspects of the site.
- Always speak highly of your fellow authors. We are a team.
- Treat yourself like royalty, and ALWAYS be friendly on ourWorld.
- DO NOT copy off other bloggers and/or blog posts.
- DO NOT post anything self-promoting for personal gain/popularity or benefit (you may post to your forum profile in your author bio)
- ONLY post videos that are in OGC Forums > Art/Outfits/Stories/Videos
- Editors reserve the right to edit your post for grammatical purposes and poetic prose.
How To Get Started in 5 eeeeeasy Steps:
- After signing in, fill out your author bio, author image and/or gravatar.
- Once finished, create a new post and begin writing.
- Attach a few pictures to your post, if necessary.
- Whenever you finish, submit your post for review!
- Editors will revise your post before scheduling it to publish.
How We Review:
- Active editors will review your blog post(s) as soon as possible.
- If we accept your post, it will be scheduled to publish 5 hours prior to the last.
- If we do not accept your post, it will be deleted.
- Gain status in ourWorld and OGC Forums
- You will be added to our ever-growing list of authors/contributors
- You will be accepted into Cereal Killers (CK Crew) – Exclusive OGC Network Crew
- Top 2 authors of the month will get an ourWorld Game Card
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]