Achievement unlocked for me: first time a person I met in real life has known what ourWorld is without me telling them. Back to the topic at hand, though.
In this week’s game you must shoot spaceships and meteorites out of the sky from your spaceship. Simple, right? In Zunder Fury, an Action game suggested by- shoot, I spilled liquids all over the name, but you know who you are… it is pretty simple. Just shoot whatever happens to come your way and try not to die.
This requires some clicking, but not fast clicking, so it’s alright on a laptop.
Here are some tips:
- At the beginning you can choose either Zunder or Fury. The difference I’ve discovered is that Zunder has a longer range where Fury has a stronger attack.
- Shooting whatever won’t lose points, but you can try and get a combo score by shooting things in a row without wasting bullets.
- You have a limited number of lives and a limited number of bombs, so don’t waste them. Shoot things before they get to you.
- Use your arrow keys to move your ship around and get out of the way.
- If you die, you die. You lose all your upgrades and whatever, so try not to die.
‘Til next week!
If you have a game to suggest, send me a message by snail mail, owl post, ourWorld message, time capsule, comment, etc. because I’ll probably get it and I’m running short on good games here… Like I only have two or three weeks before I start picking my own games- guys, really. Am I truly so unpopular?