This week’s game is an adorable Strategy game that will put you into a frenzy of cooking and serving! Ramen Delight was suggested to me by Luna Lov3good. In the game, you are the owner of a ramen noodle shop, and you must make ramen to serve each of the customers’ needs!
Here are some tips:
- Different customers have different personalities. So make sure you feed the emo kid delightful food so he’ll be happy, and don’t waste food in front of Grannie.
- Sometimes, a customer will have a ‘regular’ order, like Grannie almost always wants green tea.
- As soon as you finish making some ramen, give it to the customer. If you click on it first, it will be moved to your trays to be put on hold.
- Since there are only three kinds of drinks, it’s a good idea to have one of each on the trays in case, say, two Grannies come in at the same time and want green teas.
- You can put costumes on the characters to change their statistics.
- Always listen to Panda!! He knows what he’s doing.
Well, what are you waiting for? THERE IS RAMEN TO MAKE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) Oh, and if you’ve got a suggestion for a game, leave a comment on this post, my forum profile, or my ourWorld profile. The world could know of another great game… and that you suggested it!
P.S. Also, please do note that I read all of the comments on my posts and last week’s comments just made me shudder. There are children 10 years old and under that use Ourgemcodes. I know because there is one in my house. Please refrain from posting any comment that you wouldn’t show to your grandmother or your little siblings. And as far as gem codes go, I don’t really mind if you post them anymore, just please don’t curse me- or anybody- out for not posting them.